Welcome to the 2019-2020 (5780) membership year.
We look forward to a year of enriching and meaningful Jewish community life. Please join us!
Thank you for your interest in membership. Read about our congregation here. Please read the Prospective Member Letter here. We invite you to contact our VP of Membership Alan Mann at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Welcome back to our Returning Members:
Then follow these steps:
- Please download the complete CBE Membership Packet 2019-2020 here. It is not a fillable pdf. You will have to first print it, fill it out by hand, and then scan and email or bring it to the temple. Address for regular mail:
Congregation B’nai Emet
Simi Valley, CA 93062-0878
- See page 2 of the package for a COMPLETE LIST OF FEES. Don’t forget to take advantage of the 5% (credit) or 10% (cash/check) discount by paying in full by 8/29/19.
- Please be sure to fill out BOTH the MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION (p. 2) & the MEMBERSHIP FAMILY RECORD (p. 4) forms.
- For Religious School enrollment, please be sure to complete BOTH PAGES (9 & 10 of the package) of the registration form.
- To make a volunteer commitment, please click on the volunteers sign-up link to choose yours. Please contact our VP of Membership Alan Mann at email@example.com with any questions.
- Please note the $100 security/facilities fee, payable at the time of registration for all members. Unfortunately, the times we live in require increased security measures for all houses of worship. We have already implemented several features and will continue to do so to keep our community safe.
- We have financial assistance available for anyone who needs it. Contact us for more information. No one will be turned away due to their inability to pay the full fees.